Having a basic understanding of money has inspired Joey into being a frugal enthusiast. This frugal lifestyle has allowed him to prosper through many entrepreneurial endeavors fueled by his savings.
While Joey does admit he still has much to learn, he strongly feels compelled to share the lessons learned from his personal finance success stories. In sequential order, he has
- Eliminated $225k of debt (business and personal).
- Lives a debt free life while investing 70% of his take home pay.
- Graduated college with no debt for less than 10k.
- Paid cash for his home in his early 30s.
- Accumulated a personal net worth upwards of 200k.
These accolades were accomplished in a ten-year span while working numerous “average jobs” which didn’t require a college degree.
This site is a personal journal that talks about how one guy gained wealth slowly, through gritty frugality. Here we embrace/celebrate hard work and how the success from it changes us for the better.
Where to start?
You could start at the first post here. Also, the topic categories would be a good place to go if you are interested in a specific path.
If your financial problem is unique, email or connect with Joey on social media. He always enjoys an opportunity to flex his spreadsheet muscles. Thanks for stopping by!